Hi, thanks for your interest in guest posting for The Screenwriter’s Wife! Currently I’m ONLY accepting guest post submissions for:
Marriage In Real Life guest post series
Personal, true stories about once-struggling marriages that survived through tough times. I believe that most marriages go through periods of struggling, but because there’s this unspoken idea that we’re not ‘supposed’ to talk about them, many couples feel that their problems are unique and insurmountable. Though this guest post series I want to show that temporary marriage troubles are not necessarily reasons to abandon a relationship and that there can be hope!
To submit a Marriage IRL guest post:
- email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marriage IRL guest post”. Let me know what topic(s) you’d like to write about.
- I’m open to most troubled marriage topics, however if I’ve recently posted a few posts covering that same topic, I may suggest waiting a few weeks/months to submit again. Or choosing a different topic to write about.
- Rarely, if a topic idea is too divisive or controversial, I won’t approve the topic, or I’ll suggest a different topic idea.
- Posts from bloggers AND non-bloggers are equally welcome!
- If you’d like to share about a topic but don’t want your name/blog attached, I can post anonymously on your behalf if you’d like. For those of you who’ve dealt with some of the tougher issues and don’t want people knowing – yet still want to help others who might be facing the same issues – this might be a good option for you.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com, or in the meantime, check out some of the other Marriage IRL guest posts contributed so far!