What *I* consider to be my favorite, not-to-miss posts are not necessarily what everyone else considers to be *their* favorite and my most popular posts, so for good measure: here’s both. 🙂 [as of 7/29/16]
Most POPULAR Posts (according to hit count/ everyone else)
- 1) How Our Family of 4 Lives Happily in 700 Sq. Ft. & Small Home Ideas – this is the post that, having been shared by a very large blog, put my then-tiny blog on the map.
- 2) The Complete List of Date Night Subscription Boxes & Coupon Codes – this post brings in my most search traffic. I’ve worked hard to be on the up-and-up on all the date night subscriptions boxes out there, and try to update this on a regular basis.
- 3) When Marriage Is Hard. Really, Really, Hard. – this is my second post popular search traffic post. It’s also the one that I care about the most. I know that most people who visit this post are in a difficult place in their marriage – yet want things to be better – and I hope that I can be a quiet encouragement to them, even though I will never know if I’ve been able to help anyone.
- 4) 2016 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Review – Is It a Scam? Is It Legit? – the Ultimate Bundles are kind of cool and I’ve particiapted in a few, but I totally get why they seem like a scam. No other blogs were reviewing the Bundles in-depth with true honesty (and not just trying to “sell” Always a popular searched-for post whenever the Ultimate Bundles are running.
- 5) 10 Reasons Why a 10th Anniversary Getaway Is Better Than A Honeymoon Getaway – A sweet post about how celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary after you’ve put significant time into your relationship can be so much better than a honeymoon at the beginning of a marriage.
- 6) Why Millennials CAN Handle Marriage – last year, a divorced guy in his late-20s wrote an article that went viral about “Why Millennials Can’t Handle Marriage”. And I thought it the author’s expectations of what he thought marriage was supposed to be were a bit ridiculous. So I wrote a response to his article.
*MY* Favorite Posts (according to ME)
- 1) The Complete List of Date Night Subscription Boxes & Coupon Codes
- 2) When Marriage Is Hard. Really, Really, Hard.
- 3) I Want It All & I Want It Now (& Where Am I Going With All This Again?)
- 4) My Grandest Adventure…and a Dabbling Into the Metaphysics of Time
- 5) When You Have High Hopes (& The Tide Seems To Be Rising)
- 6) Waiting For My Time To Come