I didn’t think I was going to do a 7QT today, but I’m suddenly feeling in the mood! FYI, this is going to be a super quick 7 Quick Takes. Like super quick. But I’m posting something. So hey, that’s something.
1. It’s 10:06pm. Pacific time. Poo Poo to all you Central and Eastern time people – it’s still Friday to me, so I can post. 🙂
2. I just booked a camp site over Memorial Day Weekend!! I have not been camping since I was pregnant with C, over Memorial Day weekend 2011. When we had snow flurries in Big Bear and left early. Still. I grew up camping and miss it. I’m so excited!! (um, a little terrified too because I mean, 13 months old is totally the best age ever to take camping, um, right??)
3. It’s Friday! Which means this week is over and all I have to look forward to is a brand new week.
4. Both KP and I have a 3 day weekend. I don’t even know what to do with myself.
5. So it looks like Joel and Julia are getting back together in Parenthood and I’m glad. Very glad. I just want to give a shout out to the writers of Parenthood and tell them thank you for deciding to make the decision to show a marriage fighting to work things out. I’m specifically looking at you JB (a writer who previously worked with KP on a show). Not that you even read this blog of mine, but still, thanks. It makes my heart happy. 🙂
6. Uh, I’m thinking I should not have tried to do a 7 Quick Takes this week. I have nothing to say!
7. I signed up to do that Ultimate EBook Bundle thing coming up. Um….I don’t really know why I signed up, other than just to see how the whole thing works. I still have not figured out what I’m doing with this blog, other than just to have an outlet…but the whole thought of earning even a tiny bit of money through it is fun too. So who knows? I’m still figuring my place in this whole blog world…
Ahhh, I need a picture for this post! Here’s picture I took of Baby S today. He’s cute, everyone likes cute babies; it’ll work. 🙂
See This Ain’t the Lyceum for the rest of the 7QT Link Up.